On Wednesday, March 28th, I was lucky enough to attend the ideeli Spring Fling Press Preview with my girl Lauren of Everyday to Runway. We escaped work at a normal hour (shocking), and made our way from our office’s SoHo digs to the ideeli offices near Canal Street.
I’ve always loved ideeli – I’ve been shopping the site for ages, but loved them even more when I would have the chance to meet some of their team members at fashion week over the years. As we stepped off the elevators, we were greeted by the most adorable spring decor. Gorgeous floral, adorable cake pops, lots of green, and a selection of beverages. It was like walking back into the springtime that we somehow seem to have lost (bring it back, please). We were greeted the very sweet ideeli PR team and given a tour of a number of items on deck for spring time. Check out a few of my favorites below:
1. Adore this nOir Enamel Chain Link Necklace in purple. Part of a Neon sale, the piece is such a wonderful statement necklace. Such a simple way to add a great pop to an outfit. The necklace retains on ideeli for $89.99. Available mid-may.
2. Oh hey, new obsession: La Mer Collections Wrap Watches. I adore these, especially the green on the right in my photo (Odyssey Triple Wrap Watch). The watch face is a completely new design being launched during the upcoming Neon sale (ideeli price: $49.99). I’ll be waiting by my computer come April 16th!
3. I’ll admit it, I’m behind on the Desigual train. That said, these Desigual Lucina Wedges are helping me catch up quickly! Such a fun and exciting pattern for summer – I’m already having visions of these in my closet. And by in my closet I mean on my feet as I run through NYC streets this summer. Apologies in advance for not taking them off. ideeli price: $169.
4. My personal season challenge for spring/summer 2012 is to wear less black. Unfortunately, today I was dressed in nearly all black, but ideeli’s answer to my dilemma is all kinds of lace! The photo shows a small offering of the neon lace that W118 by Walter Baker has to offer, hitting ideeli on April 10th. Part of a fun series called Celeb Style, this curated collection features items coveted by our favorite stars (no joke: when ideeli did a celeb style featuring Kate Middleton I nearly exploded).
5. So impressed by the variety of colored denim being released from Reuse Denim, which features recycled materials in their skinnies. Not only did I die over the teal, but I’ve got my eye on a pair of colorful shorts for the beach! On sale April 19th.
6. If you knew me at all when I was a kid, you know that I LIVED in jellies. LIVED. As in, set up camp with a fire, a tent, and s’mores. So when I was shown the Mel by Melissa Vanilla Jellies, I nearly passed away. Retails on ideeli at $16.99 and goes on sale April 10th.
Thanks for a great time, ideeli!